2018: Henry Lim and Seng Tick Yang
The 2018 tournament was played at the Sentosa Golf Club, New Tanjong Course.
The champions – Henry Lim and Seng Tick Yang – won an all-expenses-paid trip and represented Singapore to compete in the World Final in Kitzbühel, Austria.
- What was your favourite part about the Audi quattro Cup?
Our favourite part was meeting other Audi aficionados and being able to represent Singapore for the World Final.
- What have you learned from your experience at the Audi quattro Cup?
We gained many new perspectives for our game and also golf tips from interactions with other participants.
- Three tips or tricks you’d give to any Audi quattro Cup participant?
Relax and enjoy the experience.
Keep calm and carry on playing.
- How would you describe the Audi quattro Cup World Final in a sentence?
An experience of a lifetime.
- How does it feel to represent Singapore?
It was a great honor.
- How has this experience changed your perspective of Audi as a brand?
Audi is not just a brand, but a family that cares about its owners and that the Audi vehicles are their pride and joy.